Where is the recycle bin on WhatsApp?
To access the Recycle Bin, tap the ☰ button in the upper left corner of the screen and choose Recycle Bin from the menu that appears. Next, tap on the video you wish to restore and tap the Restore button to return it to your WhatsApp Video album.
Can you find old deleted WhatsApp messages?
How to retrieve deleted WhatsApp messages: Simply uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp. When you reinstall the app, you will be prompted to restore your message history from the backup file. Select Restore and everything from the latest backup will be restored.
How can I recycle WhatsApp messages?
How to restore deleted WhatsApp chats
- Uninstall WhatsApp from your Android smartphone or iPhone.
- Reinstall WhatsApp and set it up with your phone number.
- Once the app is set up, you will get a prompt asking you to restore messages from a cloud backup. …
- This will bring back the messages that you had accidentally deleted.
How can I recover deleted WhatsApp media?
Tap on Recover Lost Data mode > Choose WhatsApp Recovery option.
- Choose WhatsApp Recovery.
- Connect Phone to Computer.
- Make a WhatsApp Backup.
- Install WhatsApp Custom Version.
- Give the Access Permission.
- Restore WhatsApp Backup on the Device.
- View and Select Deleted WhatsApp Photos to Recover.
- Android Phone Storage.
Are deleted WhatsApp messages gone forever?
Whenever you clear (or delete) a message, or a batch of messages on WhatsApp, (be it an individual chat or a group message), they disappear from your screen immediately. … A recent finding from an iOS researcher Jonathan Zdziarski reveals that WhatsApp retains all your messages that you have been deleting.