Show or hide the Recycle Bin
- Select the Start button, then select Settings .
- Select Personalization > Themes > Desktop icon settings.
- Select the RecycleBin check box > Apply.
How do I get the Recycle Bin off my desktop?
Removing the Recycle Bin from your desktop
Right click your desktop and navigate to Personalize > Go to Themes > Desktop icon settings, which will launch a window that lets you add, remove or change icons on your desktop. Uncheck Recycle Bin if you’d like to get rid of it and click OK.
How do I open Recycle Bin with keyboard?
To access the Recycle Bin:
- Press Windows + D for the desktop.
- Press R until you get to the Recycle Bin and press Enter.
Where do I find recycle bin on Windows 10?
Find the Recycle Bin
- Select Start > Settings > Personalization > Themes > Desktop icon settings.
- Make sure the check box for Recycle Bin is checked, then select OK. You should see the icon displayed on your desktop.
Where is recycle bin in my phone?
There is no Recycle Bin in Android. There is just a Recent Deleted folder in the Photos app. When you delete a photo or a video, it will be moved to the Recent Deleted folder and stay there for 30 days. You can restore it within 30 days.
Where do I find recycle bin on Facebook?
Tap your profile picture in the top left to go to your profile. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log. At the top of your activity log, tap Trash.
How do I empty Recycle Bin in Windows 10?
Empty the Recycle Bin in Windows 10
- Find the Recycle Bin icon on the desktop.
- Right click (or press and hold) and select Empty Recycle Bin.
How do I remove the Recycle Bin from my desktop Windows 10?
In “Desktop Icon Settings,” you’ll see small checkboxes for a few Desktop icons. Uncheck the “Recycle Bin” box, then hit “Apply.” The icon will be removed from your Windows 10 computer screen.