What are the main agents of environmental pollution?
Generally, there are three pollution agents namely as WATER,AIR and FOREST.
What are the environmental agents that can lead to human health problems?
The 8 Environmental Factors That Can Impact Your Health
A number of specific environmental issues can impede human health and wellness. These issues include chemical pollution, air pollution, climate change, disease-causing microbes, lack of access to health care, poor infrastructure, and poor water quality.
What are the types of environmental hazards?
EXAMPLES OF ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS INCLUDE:
- Air contaminants.
- Toxic waste.
- Disease-causing microorganisms and plants.
- Heavy metals.
- Chemicals in consumer products.
- Extreme temperatures and weather events.
What are 3 types of environments?
There are three types of Environment
- Natural environment.
- Human environment.
- Physical environment.
What are three 3 things which state territory environmental legislation cover?
The key legislation is: Australian Capital Territory (ACT): Environment Protection Act 1997. New South Wales (NSW): Protection of the Environment Operations Act 1997. Northern Territory (NT): Waste Management and Pollution Control Act 1998.
What are environmental agents?
Environmental agents include radiation, chemicals in coolant and coolant/moderator fluids and in the environment and physical parameters such as temperature, pressure and humidity.
What are the classes of pollutants?
Classification of Pollutants:
- The classification of pollutants is done from different points of view:
- (a) Quantitative Pollutants:
- (b) Qualitative Pollutant:
- (a) Primary Pollutants:
- (b) Secondary Pollutants:
- (a) Bio-degradable Pollutants:
- (b) Non-degradable Pollutants:
How environmental factors cause various types of disorders?
There are many different types of environmental disease including:
- Disease caused by physical factors in the environment, such as skin cancer caused by excessive exposure to ultraviolet radiation in sunlight.
- Disease caused by exposure to toxic or irritant chemicals in the environment such as toxic metals.
What are the five environmental factors?
Environmental factors include temperature, food, pollutants, population density, sound, light, and parasites.