1) The practice had far-reaching environmental consequences. 2) Support for environmental issues cuts across traditional party lines. 3) With electric cars there is a big environmental payoff. 4) Environmental issues came to the fore in the 1980s.
How do you use environmental factors in a sentence?
environmental factors in a sentence
- A study in Sweden investigated the impact of environmental factors on NMDs.
- This may have been due to unsuitable environmental factors for raising pigs.
- Media and political analysts have commented on a number of environmental factors.
What are 3 examples of environmental issues?
The list of issues surrounding our environment go on, but there are three major ones that affect the majority of them overall: global warming and climate change; water pollution and ocean acidification; and loss of biodiversity.
What is a sentence for human environment interaction?
The use of water resources highly signifies human environmental interaction. Water has a lot of uses, from domestic to agricultural and in industrial processes.
What’s an example of an environmental issue?
Major current environmental issues may include climate change, pollution, environmental degradation, and resource depletion. The conservation movement lobbies for protection of endangered species and protection of any ecologically valuable natural areas, genetically modified foods and global warming.
What is a sentence for geography?
Geography sentence example. The geography of Northern Italy is described in several popular guide books. From his sixth to his ninth year he was given over to the care of learned foreigners, who taught him history, geography , mathematics and French.
What is the environment essay?
Essay on Environment – All living things that live on this earth comes under the environment. … The environment also includes air, water, sunlight, plants, animals, etc. Moreover, the earth is considered the only planet in the universe that supports life.
What is harming our environment?
Humans impact the physical environment in many ways: overpopulation, pollution, burning fossil fuels, and deforestation. Changes like these have triggered climate change, soil erosion, poor air quality, and undrinkable water.
What can we do to help the environment?
Ten Simple Things You Can Do to Help Protect the Earth
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle. Cut down on what you throw away. …
- Volunteer. Volunteer for cleanups in your community. …
- Educate. …
- Conserve water. …
- Choose sustainable. …
- Shop wisely. …
- Use long-lasting light bulbs. …
- Plant a tree.
What are the useful result to the environment?
Examples of useful environmental changes are: 1) Climatic changes throughout the whole year. 2) Migratory species habitat changes throughout the whole year. 3) Flower changes into fruits.
What is an example of human environment interaction in geography?
Humans shape the landscape through their interaction with the land, which has both positive and negative effects on the environment. As an example of the human-environment interaction, think about how people living in cold climates have often mined coal or drilled for natural gas in order to heat their homes.
What are some examples of human environment interaction in Europe?
Europe: Human–Environment Interaction
- SEAWORKS. The Dutch erected seaworks, structures that are used to control the sea’s destructive impact on human life. …
- TRANSFORMING THE SEA. …
- AN ISLAND CITY GROWS. …
- BUILDING ON THE ISLANDS. …
- PROBLEMS TODAY. …
- ACID RAIN STRIPS FORESTS.
How do you use urban in a sentence?
Urban in a Sentence
- Urban farmers are finding ways to grow food in cities with little farmland.
- Because they go to an urban university, the college students are used to a big city feel.
- The urban areas are much more overrun with people and crime than suburbs situated outside of the city.