(i) Forest should be reserved and more and trees should be planted across the region especially in those areas where deforestation takes place. (ii) Wildlife must be protected by enacting laws and creating awareness among people. (iii) Starting various projects to save endangered species of plants and wildlife.
What are measures to conserve ecosystem?
- Using of non conventional resources.
- pollution control i.e., land , water , soil , and noise.
- Wildlife must be protected.
- Starting various projects to save endangered species of plants and wildlife.
How can we conserve ecosystem explain with five examples?
- SAVE TREES.
- STOP PLANTATION(IT WILL EFFECT BIODIVERSITY)
- DON’T TRY TO BRAKE NATURE RULES.
- Removal of threats, such as environmental weeds or grazing by domestic stock and feral animals.
- Re-introduction of threatened species and the restoration of habitat through revegetation programs.
What are three ways to conserve forest?
The following steps should be taken for the conservation of forests:
- Regulated and Planned Cutting of Trees:
- Control over Forest Fire:
- Reforestation and Afforestation:
- Check over Forest Clearance for Agricultural and Flabitation Purposes:
- Protection of Forest:
- Proper Utilisation of Forest Products and Forests:
Why do we need to conserve the ecosystem?
Healthy ecosystems clean our water, purify our air, maintain our soil, regulate the climate, recycle nutrients and provide us with food. They provide raw materials and resources for medicines and other purposes. … It’s that simple: we could not live without these “ecosystem services”.
What measures can be taken to maintain forest ecosystem Class 10?
Some of the steps we can take to conserve our forest resources are as follows:
- Regulated and Planned Cutting of Trees: …
- Control over Forest Fire: …
- Reforestation and Afforestation: …
- Check over Forest Clearance for Agricultural and Habitation Purposes: …
- Protection of Forests: …
- Proper Utilisation of Forest and Forests Products:
Why is it important to conserve our ecosystem Class 9?
Answer: Environmental conservation is necessary for many reasons including the protection of the ozone layer, the sustainability of food chains for animals and humans, the preservation of drinking water and the proper use of non-renewable resources.
What steps should be taken to conserve the resources?
- USE OF PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM INSTEAD OF INDIVIDUAL VEHICLES.
- SWITCHING OFF ELECTRICITY WHEN NOT IN USE.
- 3.DO NOT WASTE WATER AND USE IT ECONOMICALLY OR JUDICIOUSLY.
- USING POWER SAVING(ENERGY EFFICIENT )DEVICES.
- USING BICYCLES FOR SHORT DISTANCES.
- USING NON-CONVENTIONAL SOURCES OF ENERGY.
What is ecosystem and its types?
An ecosystem consists of all the living and non-living things in a specific natural setting. … Terrestrial ecosystems are land-based, while aquatic are water-based. The major types of ecosystems are forests, grasslands, deserts, tundra, freshwater and marine.
What are the different types of ecosystem?
The different types of the ecosystem include:
- Terrestrial ecosystem.
- Forest ecosystem.
- Grassland ecosystem.
- Desert ecosystem.
- Tundra ecosystem.
- Freshwater ecosystem.
- Marine ecosystem.
What are the measures taken for the conservation of forest in India?
The measures undertaken by the Govt, to conserve and develop forestry in India are : … The Govt has also adopted an integrated forest protection scheme to control forest fire, strengthening of infrastructure, protection, and conservation of sacred groves and conservation and restoration of unique vegetation.
What are the ways of conserve forest?
Effective Ways to Conserve Forest
- Laws and Rules Help Prevent Deforestation. …
- Planned and Regulated Tree-cutting. …
- ‘Sustained Yield’ Method. …
- Reforestation. …
- Afforestation. …
- Monitor Agriculture. …
- Protect Existing Forests. …
- Produce Less Waste.
How can you conserve plants?
Keep indoor plants in the house, they can lessen indoor air pollution. Compost your leaf waste to avoid use of chemical fertilisers. Do not present flower bouquets. Instead, give a potted plant and encourage your friends to grow plants.